June 18, 2013 — ClarkDietrich Building Systems will be participating in the AIA 2013 National Convention and Design Exposition being held in Denver, CO on June 20-22, 2013.
ClarkDietrich will be showcasing BlazeFrame Fire Stop Deflection Track System, CalrkDietrich iTools and our ClarkDietrich BIM Wall Creator™. The ClarkDietrich BIM Wall Creator™ is the first Revit® add-on design tool tailored specifically for interior wall creation and steel framing. The tool allows for architects and contractors to successfully design even the most challenging wall assemblies by incorporating detailed information on wall elements and design properties, such as UL assemblies based on fire rating requirements, STC sound ratings and limiting height design.
We will also have a kiosk area where Architects will have the chance to:
- Request or see more information on ClarkDietrich's BIM Wall Creator System
- Sign up for AIA Continuing Education Courses
- Send requests for updated ClarkDietrich Catalogs or Binders
- Request an Architectural Specification Review on your next project
- Try our website, ClarkDietrich iTools and view our new catalogs
Please stop by and see how ClarkDietrich can help you automate and streamline the building process.
Hope to see you there! Visit us at Booth 1662.
Find out more about ClarkDietrich's BIM Support Tools and Services.