Zinc Mini-Bead™ 800 and 900 are fine-mesh corner beads used to provide corner reinforcement for one-coat and two-coat veneer plaster systems. 1-1/4" wide fine-mesh flanges are tapered along the outer edges to enhance veneer plaster concealment. Mini-Bead™ 800 has 1/16" grounds for one-coat veneer plaster and 90 keys per linear foot for excellent bonding and strong corners. Mini-Bead™ 900 has 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneer plaster systems. Flange attachments can be accomplished by either nailing or stapling.
Zinc Mini-Bead™ corner beads should be used in exterior finish systems. Flange attachments can be accomplished by nailing or stapling.
- Mini-mesh flanges for plaster keying.
- Zinc (Also avaliable in G30 galvanized)
- Eliminates shadowing and edge cracking
Product Data & Ordering Information
Material: .012" 99.97% pure Zinc, compliant with ASTM B-69
|1/16"||1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||10'||30||60|
|ZB90||3/32"||1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||10'||38||60|
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- Zinc meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM B69
- Installation: ASTM C841 (interior), C1063 (exterior) and EMLA-920
- SDS & Product Certification Information