Creates a clean line at intersection of gypsum board and ceiling grid
Vinyl Rip Bead® L-Bead (VLZL) (formerly known as CT50 or CT58) produces an exceptional finish at intersection of gypsum panels to ceiling grid, window returns and dissimilar wall types. A tear-away strip on the Rip Bead® L-Bead provides a protective edge and a guide for the drywall finishing knives. Once joint compound is applied, finished and painted, the tear-away strip is removed to form a crisp, clean edge. Multiple perforations along the nailing flange enhance strong compound adhesion.
- Eliminates clean up and masking tape.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound adhesion.
- Produces clean, finished edges at panel terminations.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.