Creates a finished edge at gypsum stops around door and window openings and ceiling intersections
Vinyl J-Bead provides a finished edge at gypsum board stops around door and window openings and at ceiling intersections. Requires no joint compound. Rigid vinyl is not a thermal transmitter and helps stop condensation where gypsum board terminates at exterior metal surfaces, such as window frames and mullions. Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Produces finished edges at panel terminations.
- Nail or slip on.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.