Used as sill weep screed or at door and window opening
J-Weep High-Back Plaster Stop is a J-shaped square nosed trim manufactured from 26-gauge galvanized steel. The 1-3/8" ground is designed for use with 1" of foam, lath and a one coat 3/8" proprietary stucco system. The foam will be placed over the drainage holes to allow drainage and the high backed rear flange serves as the rear flashing which is covered by the building paper to encourage drainage.
J-Weep High-Back Plaster Stop is provided in other grounds including, 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 7/8" grounds for proprietary one coat and multi coat stucco systems with ES reports that require this type of drainage mechanism to meet the requirements of those systems.
- Provides straight-edge stops for applied plaster stucco and E.I.F.S.
- Offers exacting grounds and protective weeps
- Resists corrosion
- Can be used for thin stone
Product Data & Ordering Information
ASTM & Code Standards:
- Material: ASTM C1063, ASTM C1780 (Stone)
- Installation: ASTM C1780 and EMLA-920-09
- SDS & Product Certification Information