L-angle / corner angle
Non-structural corner angles commonly used to connect, reinforce or secure metal stud framing in various drywall applications.
Structural L-Angle commonly used for connection strut or angle, concrete pour stop, roof ridge angles and corner reinforcement.
Non-structural corner angles used to connect, reinforce or secure metal stud framing in various drywall applications.
Structural L-Angle is commonly used for a variety of applications including: concrete pour stop, connection strut or angle, roof ridge angles and corner reinforcement.
- Standard leg sizes are 2”x2” and 3”x3”.
- Wider and uneven leg sizes available.
- Available in 25, 20 DW, 20 STR, 18, 16, 14 and 12 gauge.
- Standard 10’ lengths. Other lengths available on request.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for help with creating product submittals for custom angle sizes.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards:
Calculated properties are based on:
- AISI S220-15 North American Standard for CFS Framing - Nonstructural Members
- AISI S240-15 - North American Standard for Cold-Formed Steel Structural Framing
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|100x100 L-Angle||1" x 1" L-Angle|
|125x125 L-Angle||1-1/4" x 1-1/4" L-Angle|
|150x150 L-Angle||1-1/2" x 1-1/2" L-Angle|
|200x200 L-Angle||2" x 2" L-Angle|
|200x400 L-Angle||2" x 4" L-Angle|
|250x250 L-Angle||2-1/2" x 2-1/2" L-Angle|
|300x300 L-Angle||3" x 3" L-Angle|
|400x400 L-Angle||4" x 4" L-Angle|
|500x500 L-Angle||5" x 5" L-Angle|
|600x600 L-Angle||6" x 6" L-Angle|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.