Engineering Locations & contact information
Toll Free Phone:
ClarkDietrich Engineering Services [CDES] is a full-service engineering consulting firm specializing in cold-formed steel. CDES offers services including sealed shop drawings and calculations for curtain (non-bearing) and full load-bearing designs; Building Information Modeling (BIM) Services; preliminary sizing; pre-bid engineering pricing; and technical assistance and LEED compliance with ClarkDietrich's products. Our engineering fees and lead times are competitive and our customer service exceeds the industry standard. We believe strongly in value engineering and customer input.
We provide a consistent point-of-contact through our Regional Project managers. With 5 engineering offices and over 40 engineers and technicians on staff, we have the ability to handle any of your cold-formed steel engineering needs to meet your schedule. We are registered in all 50 states and maintain errors and omissions insurance.
QUICKTURN™ SHOP DRAWINGS
Ask for it by name and you'll get:
- Electronically submitted shop drawings
- Electronically submitted sealed calculations
- Reference plan on large projects
- Detailed wall sections
- Full elevation opening design
- C-stud truss design
- Thousands of customized details
- Courtesy review / Email drawing set
ClarkDietirch's TECHNICAL SERVICES
Lean on us for your questions on:
- Product support
- Typical member sizing
- Compliance and industry standards such as AISI, ASTM or SFIA
- Framing detail recommendations
- Engineering software support
- Product submittals in SubmittalPro®
- LEED requirements
- Shaftwall support
ClarkDietrich Technical Services is here to support you.
- For more about ClarkDietrich's Technical Services click here.
- Contact Technical Services toll-free at (888) 437-3244