Quickly finishes doorways, knee walls and wall ends
Vinyl partition end caps quickly finish doorways, knee walls and wall ends by capping the ends of a wall and providing a finish face. Vinyl partition end caps are designed with a special factory punched “T” slotted flange. The “T” slots can be cut easily to form arches or curves. This product provides time (cost) savings through single-piece installation versus installing two corner beads. You also use less compound than two corner bead applications. Multiple perforations enhance strength of joint compound adhesion. Easy to cut, rust proof and dent resistant.
- One-piece installed cost savings.
- Simplifies product selection.
- Easily forms arches or curves.
- Available for 1/2“ and 5/8“ gypsum wallboard.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product / Board||Width||Length||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
|PEC50 (1/2")||2-1/2"||10'||13 lbs.||10|
|PEC50 (1/2")||3-5/8"||10'||16 lbs.||10|
|PEC58 (5/8")||2-1/2"||10'||13 lbs.||10|
|PEC58 (5/8")||3-5/8"||10'||16 lbs.||10|
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.