USED TO FINISH raw EDGES of wallboard
Vinyl Corp. bullnose “J” bead is designed to cover the raw edges of wallboard with a 3/4" radius bead. The perforated flange accepts joint compound or veneer plaster for a flush finish.
- Moisture and dent resistant.
- Produces finished edges at panel terminations.
- Nail or slip on.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|BJB50||1/2"||1" perforated flanges,
3/4" back leg
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.