designed to cover the raw edges of drywall edges when butting up to other materials
Designed to cover the raw edges of drywall edges when butting up to other materials such as masonry, glass and metal frames. Features a 1/4" removable leg that acts as a guide for the taping knife and a protective mask for joint compound application.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Return Leg: 1/4"
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Board thickness||Flange||Length||Pcs./Ctn.|
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
Watch how the Mudable J-Bead is installed in a Armstrong® module perimeter acoustical drywall system:
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions on ClarkDietrich's vinyl products.