DESIGNED FOR SQUARE, LOW-FILL OUTSIDE 90° CORNERS
Diamond-punched paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and high bonding strength, which assures even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion without rippling or blistering.
The OS-300 diamond-punched paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. Also guarantees an even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering. Apply with all-purpose joint-compound.
- Vertical or horizontal outside 90° corners
- Clean installation
- Composite backing provides a tough, durable corner with no rust
- Nose resists dents and ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding
- Cut OS-300 to measured length. For vertical corners, cut 1/4” short of floor.
- Apply all-purpose joint compound with Mud-Pro2 (compound applicator) to corner bead; or apply compound to outside corners with a 5” or 6” taping knife.
- Press corner bead into wet compound by hand or use Strait-Flex’s OS-300 Rolling Tool for fastest results.
- Adjust if necessary to create a straight line.
- Wipe down edges and let dry. Apply final coat, let dry, and sand.
REPAIRS OVER PAINTED SURFACES
ClarkDietrich recommends the use of Strait-Flex Super-Bond mixed with all-purpose joint compound to enhance bondability.
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.