Designed especially for commercial construction, Twin Trac has all the enhanced features of regular Structalath with the addition of eight secondary cold-rolled longitudinal wires that add strength to form a ‘track’ for convenient attachment. Twin Trac can be substituted wherever 2.5 metal lath has been specified. Structalath Twin Trac 316 is a reduced furr version that is used with 1/2″ stucco systems. It is also available in Stainless Steel.
- Twin Trac is the only welded wire lath specifically designed to meet the challenges faced by commercial lathing contractors
- It is designed to provide easy attachment for both steel and wood-stud construction
- The innovative use of longitudinal wires create a series of eight 3/16″ spacing bands that act as a continuous washer. This design allows for the easy penetration of self-tapping screws, hand nails and a flat base for automatic staples, making application easier and faster
- Flat wires provide a pressure seal at the fastener point, reducing water leakage
- Twin Trac provides a minimum of 28 rugged furring points per square foot that ensure both superior embedment and crack resistance