TRAKLOC® CODE APPROVALS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
ClarkDietrich TRAKLOC Drywall Framing System meets or exceeds these applicable performance standards.
- AISI S100-07 w/S2-10 "North American Specification for the Design of Cold-formed Steel Structural Members"
ASTM American Society for Testing and Materials
- C645 "Standard Specification for Nonstructural Steel Framing Members"
- E119 "Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials"
- E-1966 "Standard Test Method for Fire-Resistive Joint Systems"
- The TRAKLOC system is Intertek Warnock Hersey Design Listed and approved for use in both one and two-hour fire-rated head-of-wall assemblies requiring deflection in accordance with ASTM E-119 and ASTM E-1966.
Additional code approvals
- In compliance with the 2012 International Building Code® (IBC) and 2010 California Building Code (IBC)
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about TRAKLOC's Code Approvals.