Creates a rounded or bullnose paintable finish around door and window trims
Vinyl bullnose kerfed corner bead has a distinctive shortened back flange, allowing for insertion into grooved door jambs and window trims. This feature provides for efficient, clean installation as well as the smooth, rounded appearance associated with bullnose trims. Rigid vinyl is dent resistant, rust proof and maintains shape with no sharp edges or burrs when field cut. A cost effective alternative to expensive wood trims.
- For finishing arches, curvatures and most radii with a rounded bullnose look.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Easy to install.
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive wood trims.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
For additional vinyl profile sizes and lengths visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C 841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.