Furring Channel for Walls and Ceilings
Easily accommodates rigid insulation and provides for the attachment of gypsum wallboard, veneer or plaster to the interior of masonry walls.
- 1-1/4” wide flange for easy screw attachment
- ”Toed in” leg to grip rigid insulation positively
- Available in 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3" depths and 10’ standard length
- Custom sizes and lengths available
ClarkDietrich Z-furring is used to furr out interior masonry or poured concrete wall substrates and to support rigid polystyrene, mineral, or fiberglass batt insulation while providing a uniform plane for gypsum panel attachment. Z-furring must be installed vertically with the 3/4" flange against the substrate. The type of fastener and spacing will vary based on application. Gypsum wallboard may be installed parallel or perpendicular to the Z-furring. Metal lath should be installed perpendicular to the Z-furring.
Click on Launch SubmittalPro tab below for a link to all of ClarkDietrich's Standard Z-Furring Sizes.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for custom sizes submittals of Z-Furring.