- Install an H-Track along the floor in the desired position.
- An additional track is installed at the end of the wall
- Two 1" thick shaftliner panels are then inserted into the bottom and side tracks.
- An H-Stud is inserted into the lower track and slid over the edges of the shaftliner.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the desired wall length is achieved.
- Cap the end and top of the wall with H-Track.
- Confirm that the wall is plumb and then secure the assembly to the adjacent wall using Aluminum Breakaway Clips. Make sure to leave a 3/4" gap between the area separation wall and adjacent wall. Clip spacing is dependent on the height of the wall. Multiple wall assemblies can be stacked to a maximum height of 50 feet.
Note: Check listed Fire Rated Assembly Reports for details of construction, thickness and length of required burn clips.